Sunday 22 February 2009

Radio Silence

As is probably apparent from my photographs on picasa the blog is not a good indicator of where I am right now. In fact since my last published entry we've been to Bundi, went on a tiger safari in Ranthambore National Park, seen the Taj Mahal in Agra, been on a boat trip on the Ganges in Varanasi and left India for Nepal. Right now we're in Kathmandu.

It's been difficult finding time to write blog entries, but I am taking notes so that when I do write an entry I don't forget anything of note.

This will be the last time I'll be online for 14 days however, as tomorrow John, GearĂ³id, our guide, our sherpa porter and myself will be trekking up to Everest Base Camp. So see you in a couple of weeks (if I survive the altitude sickness that is), and cheers for reading up to now...

No comments:

Post a Comment